These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Procurelist's Website/Software/Product, accessible from procurelist.com domain and subdomains.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Procurelist if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
This Agreement shall begin on the last updated date hereof.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "User", "Customer", "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person visiting this website and/or the person/organization using our software and compliant to This Business's terms and conditions. "The Firm", "Owner", "Ourselves", "We", "Our", "Our Business", "This Business", and "Us", refers to Our Business. "Party", or "Parties", refers to both the Client and Ourselves. "Platform", "Product", "Website", "App", "Software" or "SaaS" refers to our software.
All Terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of This Business’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing laws of West Bengal, India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Procurelist and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Procurelist. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Procurelist for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Procurelist
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Procurelist
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Procurelist
- Redistribute content from Procurelist
Limitation of Use
You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for all Your Users’ compliance with these Terms and any guidelines and policies published by Us from time to time and all Users’ activities on the Platform. Without limiting the generality of any of the foregoing, You will not allow, by any means, any other person (including any User) to:
- use the Platform to send, upload, collect, transmit, store, use, disclose, process or ask Us to obtain from third parties or perform any of the above with respect to any Client data:
- that contains any computer viruses, worms, malicious code, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data;
- that You or the applicable User does not have the lawful right to send, upload, collect, transmit, store, use, disclose, process, copy, transmit, distribute and display or process in any other way;
- that violates any applicable law or infringes, violates or otherwise embezzles the intellectual property or other rights of any third party (including any moral right, privacy right or right of publicity, etc.); or
- disable, overly burden, impair or otherwise interfere with servers or networks connected to the Platform (e.g., a denial of a service attack, etc.);
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Platform;
- use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods or copy, modify, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, disassemble or decompile the Platform or any part thereof or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, except as expressly provided for in these Terms, etc.;
- use the Platform for the purpose of building a similar or competitive product or service; or
- use the Platform for purposes other than "procuring goods & service and managing budget & inventory", such as but not limited to using our Platform for file-storage purposes.
- use the Platform other than permitted by these Terms.
In case Procurelist indicates or in any way discovers any activity or facts described in clause above, it reserves the right to immediately suspend and/or terminate the use of a Procurelist Account or the related parent/organization account, whose Users were involved in said activity, without any notices. You are responsible for any damages, penalties, fines or other payments suffered by Us (if any) as a result of said activity.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
We may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue, in whole or in part any of the services being provided on this website, without any prior notice to the Users. We may remove, modify or otherwise change any Content, including that of third parties, on or from this website. We may impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to certain parts or the entire website without any notice or liability. We may terminate your use of the website at any time, in our sole discretion, without any notice or liability. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide reasonable advance notice of such a suspension, termination or limitation.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Users are informed during the purchasing process and before order submission, about any fees, taxes and costs (including, if any, delivery costs) that they will be charged. Prices on this website are displayed:
- either exclusive or inclusive of any applicable fees, taxes and costs, depending on the section the User is browsing.
Methods of payment
Information related to accepted payment methods are made available during the purchasing process. Some payment methods may only be available subject to additional conditions or fees. In such cases related information can be found in the dedicated section of this website. All payments are independently processed through third-party services. Therefore, this website does not collect any payment information – such as credit card details – but only receives a notification once the payment has been successfully completed. If payment through the available methods fail or is refused by the payment service provider, we shall be under no obligation to fulfil the purchase order. Any possible costs or fees resulting from the failed or refused payment shall be borne by the User.
Subscriptions allow Users to receive a Product continuously or regularly over a determined period of time. Paid subscriptions begin on the day the payment is received by us. In order to maintain subscriptions, Users must pay the required recurring fee in a timely manner.
Failure to meet the payment deadlines may result in the unavailability of the Product.
Termination on Notice
Client may terminate this agreement for any reason on 30 days’ notice to Us.
Termination for Material Breach
Either Party has the right to, in addition to other remedies, suspend or terminate these Terms if one Party commits a material breach of any provision of these Terms, and fails to resolve said breach or to commence corrective action reasonably acceptable to the aggrieved Party and proceed with due diligence to completion within 14 days after a receipt of a notice of such a breach.
Termination for Misuse
We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect by delivering notice of the termination to Client if Client violates any of the limitations of usage mentioned hereof.
Termination for Failure to Pay
We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect by delivering notice of the termination to Client if Client fails to pay the Subscription Fee on time.
Termination for Insolvency
If either party becomes insolvent, bankrupt, or enters receivership, dissolution, or liquidation, the other party may terminate this agreement with immediate effect.
Termination at Will
If the Client is found to cause harm or bring damage to Our Business, we may terminate this agreement with immediate effect by delivering notice of the termination to Client or without any delivering of notice.
- You may not transfer or assign any rights or obligations you have under these Terms without Our prior written consent. We may transfer or assign these Terms or any right or obligation hereunder at any time.
- We may change its contact information by posting the new contact information on it’s Website or by advising the Client beforehand. The Client is solely responsible for keeping its contact information up-to-date with Procurelist via the Platform at all times during the validity of the Terms and this information may be treated by Procurelist as official.
- Neither party to these Terms will be liable for delays caused by any event or circumstances beyond reasonable control, including acts of government, flood, fire, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labor problems, Internet service provider failures or delays, or the unavailability or modification by third parties of third party websites/services.
- The User’s relationship with Us is that of an independent contractor, and neither Party is an agent or partner of the other. The User has no right to represent any third party that has the authority to act on behalf of Us.
- We reserve the right to amend the Terms at any time. If so, we will then post the revised version on our Website. The revised version will be effective at the time it is posted. If we change the user agreement in a way that reduces your rights or increases your responsibilities, we will provide you with 30 days’ prior notice by posting on our Website.
ALL PROCURELIST'S TECHNOLOGY AND RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. IN NO EVENT WILL PROCURELIST AND THEIR MEMBERS AND ASSOCIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR USE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE RELEVANT PROCURELIST'S TECHNOLOGY AND/OR SERVICE, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
Feedback and Information
Any feedback you provide at this website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Procurelist shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
The information contained in this web site is subject to change without notice.
Copyright © Procurelist. All rights reserved.